What's this all about?
25 years of messenger expertise bring you our updated Classic Messenger Bag. Designed in San Francisco with decades of user testing and consumer feedback in mind, our updated Classic Messenger features a new refined look, updated fit, and smarter organization. A new shoulder strap features a curved airmesh strap pad for increased comfort, finer webbing, and Timbuk2's new Double-Loop CAM buckle that adjusts quickly and eliminates dangling straps. A new low profile grab strap makes this messenger easier to grab and go and SR buckles are partially concealed behind the messenger flap for a more refined but just as secure closure. Inside, the waterproof TPU liner and corner wings keep water out, and the internal water bottle pocket keeps water in. Distributed internal pockets and organization balances the weight of your carry. It's a classic reborn and ready to be worn for another quarter century.
What are the features?
- Waterproof TPU liner.
- Durable fabrics including CORDURA Nylon and Weathered Canvas.
- Timbuk2 Double-Loop CAM Buckle enables easy fit adjustment while eliminating excess webbing.
- Fully adjustable shoulder strap with a permanent, super comfortable airmesh strap pad.
- Removable cross strap for cross-body stabilization while biking (sizes S, M, and L only).
- External front organizer with secure zipper closure.
- Side entry Napoleon zip pocket for easy access without undoing the flap (sizes S, M, and L only).
- Internal organizer pockets distributed throughout the main compartment for a balanced and comfortable carry.
- Internal waterbottle pocket.
- Internal slash pocket for laptop or documental stash.
- Corner flap wings into place for excellent weatherproofing.
- Low profile grab handle for the easy heave-ho.
- Partially concealed buckle flap closure with bottom compression strap (sizes S, M, and L only) for subtle, secure closure.
- Smart hook and loop placement for fast, easy closure and reduced sweater-pilling.
- Front vista loop for attaching blinky light.
|Size||Top Width||Bottom Width||Height||Depth||Weight||Volume|
Timbuk2 products have a lifetime warranty; we stand behind the legendary quality and craftsmanship of all our products.
But we also embrace the wild, twisty ways of life. If there is a defect in the materials or workmanship of your Timbuk2 product (gasp!), we will repair your bag at our discretion. Timbuk2's Lifetime Warranty does not cover the contents of your bag or damage caused by abnormal adventure. Find out if your bag qualifies for a warranty repair and send a few photos to email@example.com.