What's this all about?
More Berlin than Berkeley, the oxford nylon and anodized hardware of the Command TSA-Friendly Messenger Bag makes it Timbuk2's most sophisticated iPad and laptop messenger bag. Paired with a TSA compliant crater sleeve with separate laptop and iPad pockets, it’s a free upgrade magnet.
What are the features?
- Durable oxford nylon fabric feels smooth and has a subtle sheen.
- This TSA laptop messenger bag has anodized aluminum hardware for sophisticated look and quiet entry and exit. May inspire others to ask, "Who are you wearing?"
- Waterproof TPU liner.
- TSA compliant laptop compartment unzips to lie flat for airport security. Note: Some TSA folks don't like device sandwiches and may ask you to remove one device before screening.
- Has a high density foam laptop sleeve, with crater holes for breezy air circulation. Includes a separate padded area for your iPad.
- Clever zipper placement along the laptop compartment enables you to grab the bag and go whether zipped or unzipped.
- True fit cam buckle for single-handed adjustments.
- Coordinating Strap Pad included.
- Color-coordinated three-zip front organizer help you remember what goes where.
- Napoleon side entry pocket with zipper closure for easy in/out without touching the messenger flap.
- Internal organizer for pens, phones, and other small stuff.
- Luggage pass through for your wheelie companion.
- 2 Bag Silencer Strips designed to fit hook and loop strips on Timbuk2 messenger bags.
- Vista loop for attaching blinky bike lights.
|Size||Top Width||Bottom Width||Height||Depth||Weight||Volume|
Will Your Laptop Fit?View Laptop/Tablet Fit Guide
|Size||True Width Width||True Height|
Timbuk2 products have a lifetime warranty; we stand behind the legendary quality and craftsmanship of all our products.
But we also embrace the wild, twisty ways of life. If there is a defect in the materials or workmanship of your Timbuk2 product (gasp!), we will repair your bag at our discretion. Timbuk2's Lifetime Warranty does not cover the contents of your bag or damage caused by abnormal adventure. Find out if your bag qualifies for a warranty repair and send a few photos to email@example.com.