What's this all about?
Timbuk2 incorporated user feedback into the D-Lux Messenger Bag to create a laptop messenger bag that works with and without your machine. The racing stripe makes you go faster and the upgraded features mean safer, more comfortable portage for daily rides on and off the interweb. Features include a vastly improved cam buckle, side-entry Napoleon pocket, color-coordinated, three-zipper front organizer, and slim, crater laptop sleeve for your computer's protection. The D-Lux laptop messenger bag and sleeve is a machine for your machine.
What are the features?
- Durable ballistic nylon exterior with racing strip accent.
- High density foam laptop sleeve with crater holes for breezy air circulation. Includes a separate padded area for your iPad.
- Exterior zipper access to laptop and main compartment.
- True fit cam buckle for single-handed adjustments.
- Removable cross strap for cross-body stabilization while riding.
- Coordinating Strap Pad included.
- This messenger bag's color-coordinated three-zip front organizer help you remember what goes where.
- Napoleon side entry pocket with zipper closure for easy in/out without touching the messenger flap.
- Slightly padded internal slash pocket provides a padded, firm place for you to store files.
- Smart hook and loop placement for fast, easy closure and reduced sweater-pilling.
- Red key tether for keeping track of keys.
- Vista loop for attaching blinky bike lights.
|Size||Top Width||Bottom Width||Height||Depth||Weight||Volume|
Will Your Laptop Fit?View Laptop/Tablet Fit Guide
|Size||True Width Width||True Height|
Timbuk2 products have a lifetime warranty; we stand behind the legendary quality and craftsmanship of all our products.
But we also embrace the wild, twisty ways of life. If there is a defect in the materials or workmanship of your Timbuk2 product (gasp!), we will repair your bag at our discretion. Timbuk2's Lifetime Warranty does not cover the contents of your bag or damage caused by abnormal adventure. Find out if your bag qualifies for a warranty repair and send a few photos to email@example.com.