What's this all about?
Summer weather calls for chilly refreshment and therefore, a festive, dependable cooler. Enter our fourth generate Chiller Messenger Bag. A fully insulated cooler disguised as a Classic Messenger Bag, the Chiller is an essential summer companion. Its built-in bottle opener and Pilsner themed design details -- embroidered "wax seal" strap pad, sud-printed liner, crisp green and white exterior -- will make you and your next BBQ a greatest hit. Brief history lesson: The first Chiller Messenger Bag launched in 2009 and wore the colors of PBR. In 2011 we dressed the Chiller up as a Corona, complete with an embroidered lime on the strap. In 2012, celebrated Oktoberfest by cloaking the Chiller in Bavarian blue and white. Prost! This year, we’re refreshing ourselves with the crisp finish of a reliable Pilsner. Cheers.
What are the features?
- Timbuk2’'s 4th generation Chiller Messenger Bag in Pilsner colors.
- Fully insulated interior keeps your cold ones chilly.
- Holds (at least) 12 bottles of beer.
- Classic but low-pro messenger bag (no one has to know it's a cooler).
- On-strap bottle opener for easy opening.
- Vista loop for attaching blinky bike lights.
- Waterproof TPU liner with refreshing sud screenprint keeps the sweat inside.
- Durable ballistic nylon fabric.
- Grab strap for easy lifting.
- True fit cam buckle for single-handed adjustments.
- Removable cross strap for cross-body stabilization while riding.
- Coordinating Strap Pad with embroidered Pilsner "wax seal" included for comfy cooler carrying.
- Color-coordinated three-zip front organizer help you remember what goes where. Size XS has a one-zipper front organizer; all other sizes have a 3-zipper front organizer.
- Napoleon side entry pocket with zipper closure for easy in/out without touching the messenger flap.
- Slightly padded internal slash pocket provides a padded, firm place for you to store files and six pack cases.
- Smart hook and loop placement for fast, easy closure and reduced sweater-pilling.
- Internal organizer for pens, phones, and other small stuff.
- Red key tether for keeping track of keys.
Timbuk2 products have a lifetime warranty; we stand behind the legendary quality and craftsmanship of all our products.
But we also embrace the wild, twisty ways of life. If there is a defect in the materials or workmanship of your Timbuk2 product (gasp!), you can file a claim by completing Timbuk2's warranty claim process. If your product meets Timbuk2's warranty policy, a store credit will be issued for a replacement product (shipping and taxes not included in credit). If your Timbuk2 product is damaged during normal or abnormal adventure, you will not qualify for a warranty replacement, but you will have epic stories to tell your friends.
See if you qualify for a Timbuk2 warranty claim here and say hello to your Timbuk2 product for us.