What's this all about?
Extremely lightweight and weatherproof, the Claro combines technical fabrics and seam construction with superior fit and smart, simple pocketing for a fast, everyday carry for cyclists. Designed for comfort on the bike, the Claro leverages Timbuk2’s proprietary Tensionlock shoulder strap with an ambidextrous attachment system for a custom, easy to adjust fit. Its no-nonsense internal compartment fits everything you need for the day, including up to a 15" MacBook Pro. Light, weatherproof, and comfortable, the Claro lets you focus on the ride.
What are the features?
- Light, bright and water-tight: Tarpaulin and lightweight hammered nylon fabric with integrated reflective panels for late-night visibility.
- Plush padded shoulder strap with Timbuk2 Tensionlock for quick on and off body adjustment.
- Ambidextrous strap attachment enables universal carry options.
- Secure internal organization for your smaller stuff.
- Internal slash pocket fits up to a 15” MacBook Pro.
- Variable internal volume: adjustable flap construction allows for roll-top or hook and loop flap closure.
- Internal drop liner with waterproof seam tape construction.
- Incognito reflective panel for high visibility in low light.
|Size||Top Width||Bottom Width||Height||Depth||Weight||Volume|
Timbuk2 products have a lifetime warranty; we stand behind the legendary quality and craftsmanship of all our products.
But we also embrace the wild, twisty ways of life. If there is a defect in the materials or workmanship of your Timbuk2 product (gasp!), you can file a claim by completing Timbuk2's warranty claim process. If your product meets Timbuk2's warranty policy, a store credit will be issued for a replacement product (shipping and taxes not included in credit). If your Timbuk2 product is damaged during normal or abnormal adventure, you will not qualify for a warranty replacement, but you will have epic stories to tell your friends.
See if you qualify for a Timbuk2 warranty claim here and say hello to your Timbuk2 product for us.