What's this all about?
For all you die-hards out there, the Especial Messenger withstands even the most grueling commutes. With Cordura ripstop, abrasion resistant nylon on the outside and waterproof TPU inside and on the boot, the Especial handles foul weather and even fouler road grime with ease. Magnetic buckles with tensionlock enable on-bike, one-hand access to your messenger, and the ambidextrous shoulder strap favors righties and lefties and can be micro-positioned for a truly custom fit. The backbender flexible cooling panel provides superior ventilation and comfort and the laptop slash pocket rides up to a 15" MacBook Pro in style. Pile on quick-access pockets for your phone, lock, and keys and you've got a messenger you may never take off and you will certainly never leave behind.
What are the features?
- Our very best messenger for die-hard bike riders and commuters.
- Weatherproof construction supported by a TPU liner and boot.
- Backbender flexible cooling panel for superior ventilation and comfort.
- Air jet textured Ripstop Cordura fabric means high abrasion resistance and exceptional strength to weight ratio.
- Comes with a plush padded, ambidextrous shoulder strap with the ability to micro adjust the angle and length of the strap to achieve a true custom fit.
- Magnetic buckle closure on the flap for easy one-handed accessibility, while still secure and super speedy.
- Timbuk2 Tensionlock allows for additional fit adjustments and quick on and off body.
- Removable cross-body strap allows for a micro-adjustable, secure custom fit.
- Internal padded pocket fits up to a 15" MacBook Pro in a sleeve (up to 17" MacBook Pro in Larger size).
- Quick access side entry pockets with waterproof zippers.
- Reflective binding on all sides for maximum visibility and safety.
Will Your Laptop Fit?View Laptop/Tablet Fit Guide
Timbuk2 products have a lifetime warranty; we stand behind the legendary quality and craftsmanship of all our products.
But we also embrace the wild, twisty ways of life. If there is a defect in the materials or workmanship of your Timbuk2 product (gasp!), we will repair your bag at our discretion. Timbuk2's Lifetime Warranty does not cover the contents of your bag or damage caused by abnormal adventure. Find out if your bag qualifies for a warranty repair and send a few photos to email@example.com.