What's this all about?
Commute like a pro, with a super-durable, highly water-resistant, expandable pack. A welded laptop pocket keeps water out, and a backbender flexible cooling panel keeps the air moving through. Hits of reflective paneling keep you visible on late nights, and a tapered design lets you easily look over your shoulder to see who's checking out your bag.
What are the features?
- Water resistant, mid-volume backpack which is ideal for daily use and commuting.
- Air jet textured fabric for high abrasion resistance and exceptional strength to weight ratio.
- Comfortable backpack straps with hydration or headphone routing.
- Easy access large main zip opening with multiple quick access external pockets.
- Large expandable pocket on front for helmet, jacket or other awkward items.
- U-lock holster doubles as a water bottle pocket.
- Internal welded laptop pocket for laptops up to 15" inches.
- Designed with tapered top shape for good visibility over your shoulder on a bike.
- Multiple reflective hits for night visibility.
- Detachable sternum and waist straps.
Will Your Laptop Fit?View Laptop/Tablet Fit Guide
Timbuk2 products have a lifetime warranty; we stand behind the legendary quality and craftsmanship of all our products.
But we also embrace the wild, twisty ways of life. If there is a defect in the materials or workmanship of your Timbuk2 product (gasp!), you can file a claim by completing Timbuk2's warranty claim process. If your product meets Timbuk2's warranty policy, a store credit will be issued for a replacement product (shipping and taxes not included in credit). If your Timbuk2 product is damaged during normal or abnormal adventure, you will not qualify for a warranty replacement, but you will have epic stories to tell your friends.
See if you qualify for a Timbuk2 warranty claim here and say hello to your Timbuk2 product for us.