What's this all about?
Extremely lightweight and weatherproof, the Vuelo combines technical fabrics and seam construction with superior fit and smart, simple pocketing for a fast, everyday carry for cyclists. Designed for comfort on the bike, the Vuelo features super comfortable shoulder straps and a ventilated back panel for a cool, comfy carry. Expandable volume, removable sternum straps and a hip belt support particularly heavy hauls, and an external Napoleon pocket enables quick-access to your phone, cards, and keys. Light, weatherproof, and comfortable, the Vuelo lets you focus on the ride.
What are the features?
- Volume: 25L
- Light, bright and water-tight : Farp, lightweight hammered fabric, and integrated reflective panels
- Internal drop liner with waterproof seam tape construction
- High density padded backpack straps with cooling mesh for ventilation
- Backpack strap suspension optimized for on-bike position
- Backbender flexible cooling panel for superior comfort and ventilation
- Removable sternum strap and hip belt
- Variable internal volume: main compartment can be secured as a roll-top or quick access flap top with hook and loop strips
- Reflectivity logo hits for late-night visibility
- Two external pockets for water bottles or u-locks
- Internal laptop pocket fits laptops up to a 15" MacBook
- Secure internal organization for your smaller stuff with external Napoleon access pocket
|Size||Top Width||Bottom Width||Height||Depth||Weight||Volume|
Timbuk2 products have a lifetime warranty; we stand behind the legendary quality and craftsmanship of all our products.
But we also embrace the wild, twisty ways of life. If there is a defect in the materials or workmanship of your Timbuk2 product (gasp!), we will repair your bag at our discretion. Timbuk2's Lifetime Warranty does not cover the contents of your bag or damage caused by abnormal adventure. Find out if your bag qualifies for a warranty repair and send a few photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.