What's this all about?
Iris wants to work it out. Equipped with 2 divided, roomy internal storage for your shoes, towel, and change of clothes and smaller zipper pockets for more sacred items, Iris will get you and your US Weekly to and from the gym without looking sweaty. Designed to be worn over the shoulder or crossbody, this duffel is made to move.
What are the features?
- Can be worn over the shoulder or crossbody
- Removable shoulder strap included
- Two roomy internal compartments for shoes, a towel, jeans, and a top
- External mini pockets for phone, wallet, and keys
- Internal organizer with one long zippered and two slip pockets for secure storage
- Two internal mesh drop pockets for a water bottles or stinky stuff
- Internal water bottle pocket
- Refined metal hardware and printed liner for a youre-worth-it vibe
- Handle drop length: 9"
- Adjustable strap length: 10" - 24"
|Size||Top Width||Bottom Width||Height||Depth||Weight||Volume|
Timbuk2 products have a lifetime warranty; we stand behind the legendary quality and craftsmanship of all our products.
But we also embrace the wild, twisty ways of life. If there is a defect in the materials or workmanship of your Timbuk2 product (gasp!), you can file a claim by completing Timbuk2's warranty claim process. If your product meets Timbuk2's warranty policy, a store credit will be issued for a replacement product (shipping and taxes not included in credit). If your Timbuk2 product is damaged during normal or abnormal adventure, you will not qualify for a warranty replacement, but you will have epic stories to tell your friends.
See if you qualify for a Timbuk2 warranty claim here and say hello to your Timbuk2 product for us.