What's this all about?
Lucky is designed for travel, so she holds what you need, not what you wish you’d left behind. Lucky is small, but she still has a few tricks up her sleeve. Her back zipper pocket features clever access to the main compartment and her hook and loop closure is subtle but secure. With just enough room for your water, book, phone, passport, cash, keys, and shades. Lucky gets you on and off the plane with lots of style but no stress.
What are the features?
- Secure but quiet hook and loop closure
- Easy access side slip pocket
- Back zipper pocket with clever access to internal accessory pocket
- Adjustable shoulder strap for wearing Lucky crossbody or over the shoulder
- Internal key fob for never losing your keys
- Refined metal hardware and printed liner for a you’re-worth-it vibe
- Adjustable strap length: 27" - 50"
|Size||Top Width||Bottom Width||Height||Depth||Weight|
Timbuk2 products have a lifetime warranty; we stand behind the legendary quality and craftsmanship of all our products.
But we also embrace the wild, twisty ways of life. If there is a defect in the materials or workmanship of your Timbuk2 product (gasp!), you can file a claim by completing Timbuk2's warranty claim process. If your product meets Timbuk2's warranty policy, a store credit will be issued for a replacement product (shipping and taxes not included in credit). If your Timbuk2 product is damaged during normal or abnormal adventure, you will not qualify for a warranty replacement, but you will have epic stories to tell your friends.
See if you qualify for a Timbuk2 warranty claim here and say hello to your Timbuk2 product for us.