What's this all about?
Riding a bike is liberating, but it can also be sweaty and not very attractive. Enter the Madrone Cycling Pack. Designed for women - shorter torsos, narrower shoulders, wider hips - the Madrone fits like its yours, not your boyfriend's. While the Madrone is technically sound, it keeps its techie side under wraps. Molded back panels quietly keep things ventilated while you ride, reflective hits are only visible when you need them, the U-lock pocket hides under a feminine flap, and a fuzzy pocket for your phone and sunglasses is zipped out of sight. Fit, function, and feminine good looks; what a catch.
What are the features?
- Water-resistant bottom boot for unexpected puddles.
- Women's specific back panel fit with molded pods for ventilation.
- Under-flap zip pocket with tricot lining for your sunglasses or phone.
- External side pockets fit water bottles, extra layers or small U-locks.
- Front U-lock pocket with hook and loop flap.
- Internal padded slash pocket fits up to a 15" MacBook Pro.
- Top flap closure with coated liner protects against urban residue.
- Reflective hits on front and sides for clear visibility at night.
- Swing Around side access to main compartment.
|Size||Top Width||Bottom Width||Height||Depth||Weight||Volume|
Will Your Laptop Fit?View Laptop/Tablet Fit Guide
Timbuk2 products have a lifetime warranty; we stand behind the legendary quality and craftsmanship of all our products.
But we also embrace the wild, twisty ways of life. If there is a defect in the materials or workmanship of your Timbuk2 product (gasp!), you can file a claim by completing Timbuk2's warranty claim process. If your product meets Timbuk2's warranty policy, a store credit will be issued for a replacement product (shipping and taxes not included in credit). If your Timbuk2 product is damaged during normal or abnormal adventure, you will not qualify for a warranty replacement, but you will have epic stories to tell your friends.
See if you qualify for a Timbuk2 warranty claim here and say hello to your Timbuk2 product for us.