What's this all about?
The Moraga Pannier thrives on and off your bike. A fully-functional pannier with easy-to-use Quick Clip bike attachment, subtle reflective hits, and a water resistant liner, the Moraga is technically sound for on-bike adventures. But when you hop out of the saddle and into an appointment, the Moraga is coming with you. Its pannier panel zips away when not in use and she can be toted by the handles or worn over the shoulder. No one has to know you rode, but those who do will be impressed.
What are the features?
- Reflective print on sides for on-bike visibility.
- Coated fabric liner for water resistance.
- Water-resistant bottom boot for unexpected puddles.
- Adjustable shoulder strap can be worn over the shoulder or crossbody.
- Comfort handles snap together for easy on/off bike lifting.
- Elasticised side pockets for your water bottle or small U-lock.
- Secure zip top closure keeps your precious cargo in place while pedaling.
- Mounts on rear bike rack via the Timbuk2 Quick Clip easy-to-use pannier hardware.
- Additional hook and loop strap for a third point of on-bike attachment when necessary
- Pannier panel zips away when not in use.
|Size||Top Width||Bottom Width||Height||Depth||Weight||Volume|
Timbuk2 products have a lifetime warranty; we stand behind the legendary quality and craftsmanship of all our products.
But we also embrace the wild, twisty ways of life. If there is a defect in the materials or workmanship of your Timbuk2 product (gasp!), you can file a claim by completing Timbuk2's warranty claim process. If your product meets Timbuk2's warranty policy, a store credit will be issued for a replacement product (shipping and taxes not included in credit). If your Timbuk2 product is damaged during normal or abnormal adventure, you will not qualify for a warranty replacement, but you will have epic stories to tell your friends.
See if you qualify for a Timbuk2 warranty claim here and say hello to your Timbuk2 product for us.