What's this all about?
Tired of the crowded airport power socket hover? Wish your iPad would stop dying mid-movie on mountain tops and salty shores? Spend countless hours tethered to the nearest wall? Power Commute to the rescue! We partnered with Joey Energy to develop this purpose-built messenger with built-in Joey Energy charging pack that powers most smartphones and iPads. Coupled with the Commute's TSA compliant laptop sleeve, stretchy water bottle pockets, and endless number of pockets and you may actually want to work. Take that boss man!
What are the features?
Joey T1 Charging Device
- Joey T1 charge unit fits in a dedicated pocket on the inside with weather proof ports to thread the charger cable to the iPad pocket or phone pocket.
- TSA-compliant Joey T1 charge unit; leave it in your bag at security checkpoints.
- Joey T1 charge unit has one year warranty.
- Provides up to 2 full recharges on most standard cell phones
- Charges most any device that can be charged via USB Port.
- Pass-through power.
- High speed charging capable.
- Can charge unit via CA wall outlets or USB Port.
- TSA-compliant quilted/tricot lined laptop compartment fits up to a 15" MacBook Pro.
- Separate dedicated pockets for your iPad, laptop power brick, etc.
- Removable shoulder strap so you can carry as a briefcase or as a laptop messenger bag.
- Napoleon side-entry pockets with faux fur lined phone/iGadget pockets.
- Faux fur lined front pockets keep your phone and igadgets safe.
- Internal organizer for pens, phones, and other small stuff.
- Red key tether for keeping track of keys.
- Elasticized external water bottle pocket.
- Luggage pass through for your wheelie companion.
- Vista loop for attaching blinky bike lights.
- Grab strap for easy lifting.
|Size||Top Width||Bottom Width||Height||Depth||Weight||Volume|
Will Your Laptop Fit?View Laptop/Tablet Fit Guide
Timbuk2 products have a lifetime warranty; we stand behind the legendary quality and craftsmanship of all our products.
But we also embrace the wild, twisty ways of life. If there is a defect in the materials or workmanship of your Timbuk2 product (gasp!), you can file a claim by completing Timbuk2's warranty claim process. If your product meets Timbuk2's warranty policy, a store credit will be issued for a replacement product (shipping and taxes not included in credit). If your Timbuk2 product is damaged during normal or abnormal adventure, you will not qualify for a warranty replacement, but you will have epic stories to tell your friends.
See if you qualify for a Timbuk2 warranty claim here and say hello to your Timbuk2 product for us.