What's this all about?
Tired of the crowded airport power socket hover? Wish your iPad would stop dying mid-movie on mountains tops and salty shores? Spend countless hours tethered to the nearest wall? Power Q to the rescue! We partnered with Joey Energy to develop this Q backpack with a built-in Joey Energy charging pack that powers most smartphones and iPads. Coupled with the Q's Tricot-lined laptop compartment with Swing Around access, internal organization, comfort fit shoulder straps and you may never stop moving. Slave to the socket no more!
What are the features?
- Ventilated back panel to give your back breathing room.
- Custom-fit strap design for a truer, more comfortable fit.
- Smart power brick pocket remembers where your cords are so you don't have to.
- TSA-friendly laptop access; grab your laptop without taking off your bag.
- Provides up to 2 full recharges on most standard cell phones.
- TSA-compliant Joey T1 charge unit; leave it in your bag at security checkpoints.
- Joey charging unit charges most any device that can be charged via USB Port.
- Reinforced grab handles on all sides for and easy heave ho.
- Joey T1 charge unit has one year warranty.
|Size||Top Width||Bottom Width||Height||Depth||Weight||Volume|
Will Your Laptop Fit?View Laptop/Tablet Fit Guide
Timbuk2 products have a lifetime warranty; we stand behind the legendary quality and craftsmanship of all our products.
But we also embrace the wild, twisty ways of life. If there is a defect in the materials or workmanship of your Timbuk2 product (gasp!), you can file a claim by completing Timbuk2's warranty claim process. If your product meets Timbuk2's warranty policy, a store credit will be issued for a replacement product (shipping and taxes not included in credit). If your Timbuk2 product is damaged during normal or abnormal adventure, you will not qualify for a warranty replacement, but you will have epic stories to tell your friends.
See if you qualify for a Timbuk2 warranty claim here and say hello to your Timbuk2 product for us.