What's this all about?
This hardworking camera backpack holds two jobs: protecting your DSLR camera and peripherals in a configurable set of pockets, and carrying the rest of your life, including laptop, gadgets and essentials. The design doesn't scream "camera bag," (unless you use the outer straps to carry your tripod), so no one will know you're hauling pricey gear.
What are the features?
- Dual compartment hybrid camera backpack accommodates your double life as photographer and person-with-stuff.
- Multiple internal and external pockets.
- This camera backpack has padded bottom section for camera gear and adjustable volume upper compartment for personal gear.
- This camera backpack has internal mesh pockets in the camera compartment for additional camera accessories.
- Adjustable padded camera compartment holds DSLR with lens, two lenses, a flash, all your memory cards, filters, etc.
- Tripod attachment straps.
- Padded tricot lined compartment that fits up to a 17" MacBook Pro.
- Ventilated back panel to give your back breathing room.
- Custom-fit strap design for a truer, more comfortable fit.
- Fine weave ballistic nylon with the Timbuk2 color and durability you would expect.
- Vista loop attachment.
|Size||Top Width||Bottom Width||Height||Depth||Weight|
Will Your Laptop Fit?View Laptop/Tablet Fit Guide
Timbuk2 products have a lifetime warranty; we stand behind the legendary quality and craftsmanship of all our products.
But we also embrace the wild, twisty ways of life. If there is a defect in the materials or workmanship of your Timbuk2 product (gasp!), we will repair your bag at our discretion. Timbuk2's Lifetime Warranty does not cover the contents of your bag or damage caused by abnormal adventure. Find out if your bag qualifies for a warranty repair and send a few photos to email@example.com.