What's this all about?
Designed exclusively for Apple, Timbuk2's Spire backpack gives your MacBook Pro and iPad plenty of protection in a serious drizzle thanks to its waterproof TPU and canvas fabric construction. It has expandable volume via the flap or roll top main opening and easy access to your phone, MacBook or iPad. Backed by the Timbuk2 Lifetime Guarantee, the Spire has your back. Forever.
What are the features?
- Waterproof TPU and canvas fabric with custom aluminum hardware.
- Contoured shoulder straps and vented back panel for carrying comfort.
- Large exterior cargo pocket with additional internal pockets.
- Military inspired external webbing daisy chain allows you to carry your bike U-lock, jacket, etc.
- Internal organizer for pens, cables, and other small stuff
- TSA friendly laptop access through zipper on the back panel.
- Fully padded internal sleeve fits up to a 15" MacBook Pro and iPad separately.
- Roll-top construction for expandable carrying capacity.
- Designed by Timbuk2 exclusively for Apple.
|Size||Top Width||Bottom Width||Height||Depth||Weight||Volume|
Will Your Laptop Fit?View Laptop/Tablet Fit Guide
Timbuk2 products have a lifetime warranty; we stand behind the legendary quality and craftsmanship of all our products.
But we also embrace the wild, twisty ways of life. If there is a defect in the materials or workmanship of your Timbuk2 product (gasp!), you can file a claim by completing Timbuk2's warranty claim process. If your product meets Timbuk2's warranty policy, a store credit will be issued for a replacement product (shipping and taxes not included in credit). If your Timbuk2 product is damaged during normal or abnormal adventure, you will not qualify for a warranty replacement, but you will have epic stories to tell your friends.
See if you qualify for a Timbuk2 warranty claim here and say hello to your Timbuk2 product for us.