What's this all about?
The Stork Messenger Bag is a covert diaper messenger bag that supports your mini-me without dragging you down. Equipped with built-in and removable features, the Stork easily transitions from baby bag to your bag. Hot and cold internal water bottle pockets keep liquids in their place and the clear external zipper pocket makes it easy to find emergency items. The padded, removable changing mat is designed to be grabbed, un-folded and re-folded with one hand and is equipped with both diaper storage and quarantine zones. A waterproof (and wipeable) trike printed liner serves as an ego-boosting reminder that your babe is a badass and you've still got it. Love your mother.
What are the features?
- Durable ballistic nylon exterior.
- Machine washable (Hallelujah!). Remove the changing pad, wash on a gentle cycle with mild soap and hang dry.
- Waterproof TPU liner with tough guy tricycle print.
- True Fit cam buckle eliminates daily fit adjustments, gifting you precious seconds back into your life.
- Cross Strap for stabilization included.
- Coordinating Strap Pad included.
- Grab strap for easy lifting.
- Vista loop for blinky lights (or baby monitors).
- Internal water bottle and baby bottle pockets. A cold one for you, a hot one for mini-me.
- Padded removable changing pad with an external, stretchy pacifier pocket, two internal mesh diaper pockets and one clear zippy pocket for dirty dogs.
- Slightly padded internal slash pocket against the back wall for the stashing the changing pad, magazines, laptops or ipads (in a sleeve).
- Clear three-zip front organizer help the sleep deprived find what they need like now!
- Napoleon side entry zipper pocket for grabbing keys or small magical toys without opening the messenger flap.
- Internal zip organizer for storing adult and baby accessories.
- Red key tether clips your keys or pacifier in place.
Timbuk2 products have a lifetime warranty; we stand behind the legendary quality and craftsmanship of all our products.
But we also embrace the wild, twisty ways of life. If there is a defect in the materials or workmanship of your Timbuk2 product (gasp!), you can file a claim by completing Timbuk2's warranty claim process. If your product meets Timbuk2's warranty policy, a store credit will be issued for a replacement product (shipping and taxes not included in credit). If your Timbuk2 product is damaged during normal or abnormal adventure, you will not qualify for a warranty replacement, but you will have epic stories to tell your friends.
See if you qualify for a Timbuk2 warranty claim here and say hello to your Timbuk2 product for us.