What's this all about?
Just because your commute occasionally takes you cross-country instead of across town doesn't mean you need more than a laptop backpack. The Uptown has designated spots for your laptop, iPad and peripherals as well as your non-gadgety items. Plus, it opens up to lay flat on its way through security.
What are the features?
- TSA compliant external laptop compartment on this backpack unzips and lies flat for going through security without removing your laptop.
- Padded tricot lined backpack compartment that fits up to a 17" MacBook Pro.
- This backpack has padded tricot lined pocket for iPad [all generations].
- Timbuk2's trademarked Swing Around Access; grab your laptop or your iPad without taking off your backpack.
- Backpack features huge internal volume for your gear with additional compartments and pockets for igadgets, cables etc.
- Side pocket holds U-lock or water bottle
- Ventilated back panel to give your back breathing room.
- Backpack has custom-fit strap design for a truer, more comfortable fit.
- Fine weave ballistic with the Timbuk2 color and durability you would expect.
- Vista loop for ?blinky? bike light attachment.
|Size||Top Width||Bottom Width||Height||Depth||Weight||Volume|
Will Your Laptop Fit?View Laptop/Tablet Fit Guide
Timbuk2 products have a lifetime warranty; we stand behind the legendary quality and craftsmanship of all our products.
But we also embrace the wild, twisty ways of life. If there is a defect in the materials or workmanship of your Timbuk2 product (gasp!), you can file a claim by completing Timbuk2's warranty claim process. If your product meets Timbuk2's warranty policy, a store credit will be issued for a replacement product (shipping and taxes not included in credit). If your Timbuk2 product is damaged during normal or abnormal adventure, you will not qualify for a warranty replacement, but you will have epic stories to tell your friends.
See if you qualify for a Timbuk2 warranty claim here and say hello to your Timbuk2 product for us.