What's this all about?
The older brother of our original Wingman, this updated Wingman has outgrown hostels. Its sleek new styling works downtown or way way out of town, but its tuck-away backpack straps are still there when you need them. A time-tested traveler, the Wingman’s pocketing makes sense. Its large main compartment opens wide for easy packing and a bottom expandable pocket quarantines your shoes or unmentionables from the main compartment. A small front zipper pocket enables quick access to your cards, phone, and passport while secure padded pockets carry up to a 17" MacBook Pro and an iPad. Like a good Wingman, this duffel is ready for anything.
What are the features?
- Durable nylon and fabric reinforced tarpaulin fabric construction.
- Front zip pocket fits phone, passport, and wallet
- Internal compression strap for clamping down your clothes.
- Internal zip pocket keeps undies sorted.
- Bottom expandable pocket for quarantining shoes, toiletries or other unmentionables.
- Front padded pocket fits up to 17" MacBook Pro.
- Padded pocket under the main flap for your iPad.
- Multiple external grab handles for easy snags at the luggage carousel.
- Adjustable, removable shoulder strap included.
- Comfortable backpack straps tuck away when not in use.
- Detachable sternum strap included.
|Size||Top Width||Bottom Width||Height||Depth||Weight||Volume|
Will Your Laptop Fit?View Laptop/Tablet Fit Guide
Timbuk2 products have a lifetime warranty; we stand behind the legendary quality and craftsmanship of all our products.
But we also embrace the wild, twisty ways of life. If there is a defect in the materials or workmanship of your Timbuk2 product (gasp!), we will repair your bag at our discretion. Timbuk2's Lifetime Warranty does not cover the contents of your bag or damage caused by abnormal adventure. Find out if your bag qualifies for a warranty repair and send a few photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.