What's this all about?
This ultra-lightweight carry-on duffel bag is the next best thing to hiring an actual caddy to carry your stuff. Weighing in at just over 3lb, it can be carried as a messenger bag* or backpack, dutifully holds your 17" laptop and doesn't need to be tipped.
What are the features?
- This duffel bag is ultra lightweight, only 3.3lbs. So you can carry more with you.
- This duffel bag features durable, refined weave ballistic nylon.
- This duffel bag can be carried on board- no need to check it in.
- Carries like a messenger bag or a backpack. The ergonomic shoulder straps tuck away when not in use. The Small Wingman This duffel bag does not have a shoulder strap but you can use the backpack strap to use it as a messenger bag.
- Separate zipper pocket for storage of shoes, wet clothes, cosmetics etc.
- External padded laptop compartment.
- This carry-on duffel bag has multiple grab straps for easy storage in overhead bins.
- Vista loop for "blinky" bike light attachment.
Fits Devices With Dimensions Up ToView Laptop/Tablet Fit Guide
|Size||True Width Width||True Height|
|Size||Top Width||Bottom Width||Height||Depth||Weight||Volume|
Timbuk2 products have a lifetime warranty; we stand behind the legendary quality and craftsmanship of all our products.
But we also embrace the wild, twisty ways of life. If there is a defect in the materials or workmanship of your Timbuk2 product (gasp!), you can file a claim by completing Timbuk2's warranty claim process. If your product meets Timbuk2's warranty policy, a store credit will be issued for a replacement product (shipping and taxes not included in credit). If your Timbuk2 product is damaged during normal or abnormal adventure, you will not qualify for a warranty replacement, but you will have epic stories to tell your friends.
See if you qualify for a Timbuk2 warranty claim here and say hello to your Timbuk2 product for us.