Returns Policy and Process
What Qualifies for a Return
If you purchased or received a non-custom item directly from timbuk2.com and would like to return it within 30 days, we can issue you a refund or store credit. Returned goods must be in perfect, un-used condition with all original tags.
Free Returns Limited Time Offer: Valid if you purchased or received a non-custom item directly from timbuk2.com between September 11 to October 13, 2013 and would like to return it within 30 days. Offer excludes custom bags, over-sized items such as the Conveyor Wheeled Duffel, Bike Travel Case, Aviator Travel Backpack, Aviator Wheeled Backpack and Co-Pilot Luggage Roller. Only valid if shipped within the 48 contiguous United States. Excludes products purchased on sale for greater than 25% off MSRP.
If you purchased your product from a retail store or a website other than timbuk2.com, please go directly to the original place of purchase.
If you ordered a custom-made product from timbuk2.com, we’re sorry but, we can’t offer you a return. That means it was you, or someone who loves you, who decided that purple, yellow and brown would look good next to each other. Unfortunately, although we think your bag is beautiful, we can’t take it back. All sales are final on custom-made bags. No returns or exchanges.
The Return Process
- Find the Sales Order Number on the invoice you received with your order. (7 digit number). If you don’t know this number, please email email@example.com and give us your first name, last name, email address, shipping address and order date. If this was a gift, please tell us the purchaser’s first and last name. We’ll look up your Sales Order Number and email it back to you.
If your order number looks like this: EDI000001234, please contact directly the company you purchased the Timbuk2 product from to process your return.
- Enter the Sales Order Number and the last name of the original purchaser on the return form. Submit the form.
- You should then see a copy of the original order. Check off the items you want to return, double check all the information on the form, and submit it.
- You will then see the Return Summary page. Find your Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number near the top. Write this number down, as you will need to write it on the box that you’re sending back to us.
- If you are eligible for a free return (see details for our Free Returns Limited Time Offer above), our Customer Service team will e-mail you a prepaid UPS shipping label within 48 hours. Please wait for this label before shipping your product back to Timbuk2. If you are not eligible for a free return, please continue to the next step without waiting for the prepaid shipping label.
- Print out the Return Summary page and send it to Timbuk2 along with the product you want to return. Make sure to write the RMA number on the outside of the box!
- Mail your product return to the following address:
2050 Cessna Drive
Vacaville, CA 95688
Once received, returns take about 7-10 business days to process.
Remember!Returned goods must be in perfect, un-used condition with all original tags. Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase. After 30 days, we will not accept returns for any reason other than defects.
**Currently, Timbuk2 is unable to return shipping fees, unless you purchased a product during our Free Returns Limited Offer between September 11 to October 13, 2013.
Checking the Status of Your Return
Use this page to check the status of your return.
If you think your bag is defective, you may qualify for a warranty return.
If You Received the Wrong Product
If you received the wrong product in your shipment, or are missing something from your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To expedite a resolution, please indicate your order number, as well as the item that was shipped in error or was missing from your order. We will process a replacement shipment and provide return instructions if applicable as soon as possible.
If you still haven’t found the answer to your question, please send us an email.