Live chat with a Timbuk2 Rep
- Water Bottle Pocket
- Extra Reflective
- Back panel doubles as folding board for keeping clothes wrinkle-free
- Dual external stretch pockets sub in for your jersey pockets to provide access to snacks, gels and other quick-grab items while riding
- External utility strap for cliiping your helmet while off-bike
- Machine washable, cold water; remove plastic folding board before washing. Line dry only
- Super-reflective bottom panel keeps you seen in low light
Your bag is covered by our lifetime warranty.
- 18.00 L
- 1,098 cu in
- 0.35 kg
- 0.35 kg
OUR AWARD WINNING CYCLING PACK.
Designed in collaboration with San Francisco's Mission Cycling Club, the Raider Pack frees you to get in a pre-work ride without weighing you down. Weighing less than a pound, the Raider was named after Mission Cycling's pre-work "raids" up the Marin Headlands. Cooked up over a post-raid breakfast at a San Francisco neighborhood café, Timbuk2 and Mission Cycling were sweaty, tired, and sick of carrying their street clothes in bulky backpacks built for hiking. Understanding the need for a small, lightweight commuter pack that could hold the day's essentials without slowing down the pre-work ride, this Raider was born.