A REMAKE OF THE IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND ORIGINAL, THIS MESSENGER HONORS ITS PAST WHILE ACKNOWLEDGING ITS FUTURE.
Even the stitch lines are right. We worked closely with our founder, bicycle messenger and inventor Rob Honeycutt, to bring his original product back to life. Originally called Scumbags, Timbuk2 debuted this messenger as its flagship product in 1989. No-excuses Cordura Nylon is used as its indestructible base fabric, a counter culture woven label shouts out on the inside, and our original cam buckle is canted just so for an improved fit. By design, the XS perfectly fits a six pack and by necessity, reflective tails ad a pro-safe-cycling touch from bygone days.
- Water Resistant
- Internal Organization
- Extra Reflective
- Designed to fit a six pack for the park or your lunch for work
- Internal organizer for pens, phones, and other small stuff
- Scumbags XS is designed to fit a six pack for the park or your lunch for work
- Detachable industrial reflective tabs
- Adjustable crossbody strap
Your bag is covered by our lifetime warranty.
- 6.00 L
- 366 cu in
- 0.0 kg
- 0.0 kg